May 01 , 2020
Turkish Kofta Meat Patties
- 300 grams Mixed ground meat (mutton mince if you have it)
- 1/2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Dried cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Pepper
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, and parsley.
- In a bowl, combine the minced meat with the onion, garlic, and parsley from Step 1, along with the cumin powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together well until the mixture becomes sticky and the meat becomes pale.
- Shape the mixture into small patties and slowly cook them in a pre-heated frying pan.
- Once one side has browned, flip each patty over, and cover them all with a lid. Continue to cook them carefully until cooked through.
- They're ready!